Monday, February 10, 2014

Bath Room Remodel Nearly There

It has been a while since I posted. I have had a lot of other irons in the fire. The end is in sight though, I have one door to finish, a lighting fixture to design and build, and a touch up to the ceiling where the installers made some dings. We decided to replace the light fixtures, they were too big and bright. The old ones will go to the guest bath when that is remodeled.





Finally got the main door and the window replaced and trimmed out.





The light fixture will go above the window, the whole space will be enclosed with a frosted cover. I just havent decided exactly how I want it.

The door that I have to do is the closet door. Since we changed the main door from 24" to 28", I now have to change the closet door from 30" to 28" so that there will be clearance between the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment